Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Owl Pattern ... for easy Applique

This is my own pattern that I created and I thought I would share the pattern with anyone who might want it.






The rest of the pics are the girlie Owl Quilt I just finished ...





Using Fusible Webbing ... LOVE working with it - makes Applique SO easy!!
 



Just Right Click the Picture Below - then Save File As ... then you can print it and enlarge it
and if someone can tell me how to link a pdf that can be printed I'll be forever grateful lol

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all things owl right now.. these little owls are too cute! I love the colorful fabric you used for them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! I just love everything with owls! They are so adorable. I really like the fabric you picked out for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable. great job. i have a party that goes from tues-thurs, i would love you shared this. http://typeadecorating.blogspot.com/2011/04/anything-goes-party-11.html

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy :) I'll try to return the favour